Monday, September 1, 2008

Thank you for being a friend

On the beach in Westport

I forgot to mention that I brought a hitchhiker home from RC with me. My dear friend, I'll call her Coco, lent me her 13 yo daughter for a week. M3 rode home from SD with me (I know, poor girl!!) and we spent 7 days exploring Aberdeen, the local beaches, hitting the fair, shopping in Olympia, meeting my friends and family here and just having a darn good time! She is such a wonderful young lady that I almost didn't let her leave! And then Coco came on Thursday and we had a jam-packed 4 days before they both went home to SD together. There were only a few tears during our visit but lots and lots of laughter. As always, my friends help me immensely with my continued healing. I want to share a few fun pics from our week together...

Is there a Sunset Dance? Ocean Shores

Eating the delicious Piroshki Piroshki. Seattle

1 comment: