Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Christmas Letter that isn't

Dear Friends,

Happy Holidays! I really, truly thought about writing a letter this year. It was always something I liked to do and enjoyed reminiscing about the year and finding fun photos to include. This year it isn't going to happen - again. There was absolutely no way to do it last year and now I just don't even know where to start. I think I'll capture the highlights after the first of the year on my blog (you'll have to read to be informed). I will send cards and this darling picture to those of you on my paper mailing list.


I wish you each a season of peace and joy and hope that 2009 brings you happiness and love.
Lori

2 comments:

  1. I hope for peace for you, and happiness. Love and anything else you could possibly imagine for yourself. You deserve all of those things and more. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh....Sheriff looks sooo suave:) and you, of course, beautiful! Thanks for the blog - I love reading them. Tootles Toots! M

    ReplyDelete