Thursday, December 13, 2007

Today, December 13, 2007

Dear Friends,

Today I've created this blog for Troy. I want to share my memories, my feelings, my happiness and my tears. I hope to inform and inspire you...and myself along the way.

Troy was an incredible inspiration to so many. I am sad for myself that he passed before I was ready to say goodbye, however, I feel so incredibly blessed to have been such a huge part of his life. I know that I was his angel. He said it. His family and friends said it. I even said it. And that being my role, I promise to continue his legacy of adventure, humor, loyalty, love and friendship.

Please feel free to pass along your stories (via email or through comments) and I'll be sure to include them.

Enjoy the blog. I'll be adding to it often.
lco

No comments:

Post a Comment